Jan 30, 2006

An Interview With God (Mandarin version)

Here is the link for "An Interview With God" - the Mandarin version =>an_interview_with_god

But for those who have never seen the Flash Movie "An Interview With God" - the English Version, here is the link too => http://www.interviewwithgod.com/theoriginal.htm


The full English text is here:

The words of Jesus...

I dreamed I had an interview with God.

“So, you would like to interview Me?” Jesus asked.

“If You have the time,” I said.

Jesus smiled.

“Of course I have the time, I have eternity. And, I speak to my children everyday. What would you like to know?”

“What surprises You most about humankind?...”

Jesus answered...

“That they take the goodness of the Father for granted.”

That their feet are swift to run to mischief (Prov. 6:18) even as the Father is slow to anger and rich in love (Psalm 145:8).”

“That they spend their lives storing riches on earth that cannot last and pass by the opportunity to have eternal treasures in Heaven (Prov. 11:28, Matt. 6:19-21).”

“That by worrying anxiously about how they are going to live another day add not a single hour to their life (Matt. 6:24-34).”

Jesus took my hand into His nail-scarred own and we were silent for a while.

And then I asked...

“As the son of God, what are some of life’s lessons the Father wants His children to learn?”

Jesus replied with a smile.

“I and My Father are one. No one can come to the Father unless he comes through Me. If you know Me, you know the Father (John 14:6,7).”

“My children hear My voice (John 10:27) and know that they are loved.”

“And I have shown them how to love by offering Myself as a living sacrifice for their sins (Eph. 5:2).”

“I made Myself low so they could be lifted up high (Philippians 2:6,7). I taught them to love others as themselves (Mark 12:30, 31).”

“I showed them forgiveness and they can now forgive one another (Colossians 3:13).”

“I Am always here for My children (Matt. 28:20), and it is My desire to have more--as many as there are stars in the heavens above (Romans 4).”

“Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I shall give you rest.”

-- Jesus Christ (Matt. 11:28)

No comments:

Post a Comment