Dec 12, 2008

PSALM 91 for the ECONOMIC MELTDOWN

economy

The following came to my email from Andrew Strom:

 

THE ECONOMIC MELTDOWN & HOW to OVERCOME

-by Paul  van der Hoorn.

 

 

Those who live in the shelter of the Lord Jesus Christ
Will find rest, even in His shadow
This I declare of the Lord
He alone is my refuge, my shelter and place of safety
He is my God,
and I am trusting Him
For He will rescue me from every trap
And protect me from every fatal accident
He will shield me with His arms
His faithful promises are my weapons and protection


Don't be afraid of any threats of the night
Nor fear any dangers during the day
Nor dread the plagues (like HIV) that stalk in darkness
Nor any disaster that might try to strike you during the day


Though many fall at your side
Though thousands are perishing all around you
These evils will not touch you
But you will see with your own eyes
How the wicked are punished


If you make the Lord your refuge
If you make the Most High your shelter
No evil will conquer you
No plague will come near your house
For He orders His angels
To protect you wherever you go
They will support you with their hands
To keep you from even striking your foot on a stone
You will trample down crooks and criminals under your feet


The Lord says "I will rescue those who love Me
I will protect those who trust in My Name
When they call on Me I will answer
I will be with them in trouble
I will rescue them and even honour them
I will satisfy them with long life
And give them my eternal salvation"


Amen

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment